The Constitution of the Terran Federation is the governing constitution of the Terran Federation. It was signed by the founding members of the Terran Federation and modeled after the Constitution of the United States of America.
- First Guarantee: Freedom of Speech, Religion, Press, Assembly, and Protest are Protected.
- Second Guarantee: Right to bear arms
- Third Guarantee: Troops are not to be quartered in private homes during peacetime.
- Fourth Guarantee: No unwarranted search and seizures.
- Fifth Guarantee: Prohibits against double jeopardy and self-incrimination, and ensures a trial by a jury, and rights of the accused.
- Sixth Guarantee: Right to a speedy public trial with legal counsel.
- Seventh Guarantee: Trial by jury for civil cases.
- Eighth Guarantee: No cruel or unusual punishment, or excessive bail.
- Ninth Guarantee: Any rights not mentioned are rights of the people.
- Tenth Guarantee: Reserved rights to the colonies.
- Eleventh Guarantee: Judicial separation of colonial and federal governments.
- Twelfth Guarantee: Establishes government term limits.
- Thirteenth Guarantee: Defines any human or non-human in Terran Federation space as a citizen.
- Fourteenth Guarantee: Citizens cannot be discriminated based on species.